Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
- We are pleased to offer completely free shipping on all e-bikes and on accessories over $100 purchase, $15 flat rate shipping on orders below $100 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Shipping in Canada is $100 for all e-bikes and $20 flat rate on all accessories.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship to countries outside of the United States and Canada.
- In stock item usually ships within 3 business days after an order is placed. Once the item is shipped, it usually will be delivered with 5-7 business days. For orders from Canada, the international shipping usually take about 7-10 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address attached to the order once the order has shipped.
- Orders are generally shipped requiring a signature at delivery. Once the item has shipped, a cancellation request falls under the return policy and address change requests are subject to a fee.
- Pre-order and backorder ship based on the estimated time on the product page.
- Honeywell bikes are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
- Your payment method will be charged at time of purchase, including pre-order and backorder.
- Customs charges, including taxes, fees, and duties, may apply to orders shipped internationally. These charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the price of the products or shipping fees. We encourage our customers to be aware of any customs regulations and fees in their country before placing an order. If customs charges are assessed on an order and the customer refuses to pay, the package may be returned to us. The customer will be responsible for any return shipping fees and any other associated fees or penalties. We cannot be held responsible for any delays or losses due to customs regulations or charges.
Your e-bike is valid for return within 14 days from the date of delivery. In order to process a valid return, you need to contact us to obtain a written approval and a pre-paid shipping label. Please note that any products sent back to us without the written approval shall be rejected and returned to you at your own cost.
- The bike must be in brand new condition (not defective or damaged) for the return authorization to be approved. We cannot accept returns on bikes with more than 5 miles on the odometer.
- Return can only be made with the original packing materials and must be safely packed. If you have any question on how to properly re-pack the bike, please contact us for more instructions. Damaged product returns will result in additional fees.
- We will need photos or video of the bike's condition and bike packaging before process the return.
- You are responsible for paying a $150 estimated shipping fee plus a 25% restocking fee on any bike return. We do not refund any shipping costs, and we may charge additional fees if your actual shipment costs were greater than the invoiced amount. Your purchase price, less the actual shipping fee and restocking fee, will be refunded to you.
- You may request a full refund on your pre-ordered bike within 10 days after your purchase.
- Purchased products that are in stock and have not yet shipped shall be subject to a 10% processing fee. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us, and issue a refund for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- Accessories are NOT eligible for returns except in cases of malfunction.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of the item returned.
All Honeywell e-bikes and their components carry 1-year manufacturer warranty with the original registered owner. Please carefully read our warranty terms below.
If you believe your Honeywell bike has a warranty issue, please contact us directly.
- All Honeywell e-bikes and their components carry the following 1-year manufacturer warranty with the original registered owner including frame, battery, electronics and most parts (excluding tires, tubes, brake pads, cables & housing, pedals)
- Our Support team will work with you to determine whether a covered component must be replaced. We will need photos and video of the defective part before process the claim.
- The replacement parts will be shipped free of charge and a pre-paid shipping label will be provided for any defected covered component.
- The owner will be responsible for labor.
- The warranty coverage only applies to the original registered owner and is not transferable.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, improper repairs or accident
- Damage or failure from modification of any of the bikes systems
- Damage or failure of any part of the electrical system resulting from improper storage or charging of the battery
- Damage or failure from the replacement of any of original components or installation of aftermarket accessories
- Lost or damaged keys
- Shipping damage (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper)